Our 12th Annual KFI PastaThon to benefit Caterina's Club is here!
For those who don't know, Chef Bruno Serato started Caterina's Club, a charity named after his beloved mother, and began providing meals in 2005 to children living with their families in local low-income motels because there was no way for them to make hot meals. Over the last 16 years, Chef Bruno has expanded his project to provide more than 25,000 meals per week in 100 locations in 30 cities across Southern California. In addition, Caterina's Club helps families get back into stable home environments and provide job training for youth to help end the cycle of poverty. To date, they have provided over 8 million meals!
Each year along with our partners, Smart & Final and Barilla, we hold the PastaThon to raise money, pasta, and sauce to help Chef Bruno continue his work. From November 16th through December 4th walk into any Smart & Final location in California, Arizona and Nevada and donate at checkout to the KFI PastaThon!
This year, we are very excited to announce that Wendy's restaurants in Southern California are also joining our effort. Also from November 16th through December 4th, walk or drive-thru any Wendy's location from Santa Barbara to San Diego and donate to the KFI PastaThon. 100% of your donation goes to help provide meals to children in our local communities.
On 'Giving Tuesday,' November 29th, Wendy's will also be donating $1 from every FROSTY sold to the KFI PastaThon effort.
This year, on 'Giving Tuesday,' November 29th, Tim Conway Jr. will broadcast live 6-10pm at the Anaheim White House, we'll be collecting money, pasta & sauce donations to help Chef Bruno continue his amazing work for the children of Southern California.
If you can't make it to our broadcast or to Smart & Final or Wendy's locations. Here's what you can do:
- Donate right now by clicking the 'Donate' button above or clicking here.
- Want to send a check? Please make it out to Caterina's Club, note in the memo section "KFI PastaThon" and send it to 451 W. Lincoln Ave Anaheim, CA 92805.
- Have pasta/sauce to donate? Drive through and drop off pasta/sauce donations at Anaheim White House 8am-3pm 11/28 - 12/2 at 887 S. Anaheim Blvd Anaheim 92805
- Visit one of the local businesses listed below to drop off pasta and sauce donations through November 23rd. CLICK HERE for a pin map of these locations.
- Bravery Brewing - 42705 W. 8th Street West Lancaster 93534
- Dynamite Insurance - 22924 Lyons Ave #207 Santa Clarita 91321
- Garden Grove Police Department - 11301 Acacia Parkway Garden Grove 92840
- Kring & Chung LLP - 38 Corporate Park Irvine 92606
- MPressions - 2551 West La Palma Ave. Anaheim 92801
- N10 Restaurant - 8436 W. 3rd Street Los Angeles 90048
- Ohana Brewing Company - 7 South 1st Street Alhambra 91801
- Posse Bar - 13093 Springdale Street Westminster 92683
- Teacher Created Materials - 5482 Argosy Huntington Beach 92649
- Vinyl Disorder - 34202 Camino Capistrano Unit A Dana Point 92624
Since 2010, the amazing KFI family of listeners has raised $4.6 million and 700,000 pounds of pasta and sauce for Caterina's Club. We truly could not do this without you and our partners, thank you for your continued support of this event.
If you'd like to donate your time to Caterina's Club outside the KFI PastaThon, visit their website HERE.