Oregon State Police has released the names of the people killed and injured in a crash last week on I-5 north of Albany.
A van with 11 people inside was stopped on the shoulder of the freeway. A semi drove onto the shoulder hitting the van from behind and pushing it into a parked commercial truck.
The people killed and injured in the crash are:
- Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Eduard Netesov (36) of Gresham- uninjured
- Ford Econoline Van
- Adan Garcia Garcia (40) of Woodburn- Minor injury
- Hector Galindo (45) of Gervais- Serious injury
- Maria Flores Martinez (60) of Salem- Serious injury
- Jose Eduardo Solis Flores (41) of Gervais- Serious injury
- Eduardo Lopez (31) of Gervais- Deceased
- Alejandro Jimenez Hernandez (36) of Gervais- Deceased
- Josue Garcia Garcia (30) of Salem- Deceased
- Luis Enrique Gomez Reyes (30) of Woodburn- Deceased
- Javier Suarez (58) of Woodburn- Deceased
- Alejandra Espinoza Carpio (39)- Deceased
- Juan Carlos Leyva Carrillo (37) of Woodburn- Deceased
PCUN, a union representing agricultural workers, says the occupants of the van were all from Mexico and were working on Oregon farms.
The driver of the semi that allegedly caused the crash faces seven counts of manslaughter.