OLCC receives special releases of distilled spirits throughout the year, but quantities are often limited by the manufacturers and suppliers.
These are rare and limited edition bottles, meaning you can’t just get them anywhere. But through the Oregon Liquor Control Commission’s public drawing going on right now, we’re leveling the playing field. We’re giving Oregonians across the state the opportunity to enter to win the chance to purchase some awesome rare and limited edition liquor in our sixth public drawing.
A total of 40 bottles are up for grabs, including the following:
• Blanton’s Gold Edition Kentucky Straight Bourbon - $119.95
• Hakushu 12yr Single Malt Whisky $124.95
• Jack Daniel's Single Barrel SELECT Eric Church EDITION Tennessee Whiskey - $52.95
• Old Forester 150th Anniversary Batch Proof Kentucky Straight Bourbon - 3 Bottle Set (Proof 125.6 - 126.4 - 126.8) - $449.85
• Old Forester Birthday KENTUCKY STRAIGHT Bourbon - $124.95
• Rock Hill Farms Single Barrel Kentucky Straight Bourbon – $54.95
• Russell’s Reserve 2003 Kentucky Straight Bourbon - $249.95
To enter the public drawing, and for complete rules and terms, visit http://www.oregon.gov/OLCC/Pages/ChancetoPurchase.aspx
The public drawing will run until Tuesday, October 13 at 11:00 p.m.
Entrants can sign up to win the chance to purchase just one bottle, or one of each of the products offered, except for the Old Forester 150th Anniversary Batch Proof Kentucky Straight Bourbon, which are being sold as a set of three.
Open to eligible Oregon residents only, those who win the opportunity to purchase will need to complete the transaction at any one of OLCC’s 283 liquor stores around the state. Employees or representatives of the OLCC, or the spouse, child, brother, sister, or parent of any such employees or representatives are not eligible, including liquor agents and their employees.