Timberline Lodge has announced it'll re-open on Friday.
Timberline guests can expect great mountain, lodging and F&B experiences but must be prepared for something very different. Mountain Operations will be limited to the best 2 chairlifts with entirely new processes for access, parking, lift tickets, pass holders and lift lines. The Wy’East Day Lodge will be open for grab-and-go food, repairs, retail and restrooms only. No inside seating will be available. The hotel will only be open to overnight guests, with a limited number of available rooms. All Food and Beverage outlets will be grab-and-go or take out orders only. Social distancing infrastructure and messaging will be prevalent with Timberline staff available to assist with and promote healthy guest interactions and choices.
Guidelines for All Visitors:
• Do not visit if you do not intend to follow these guidelines
• Only visit with members of your household
• Complete a Covid questionnaire provided online for skiers or at front desk for hotel guests
• Wear a cloth face masks at all times indoors and when unable to maintain physical distancing outdoors
• Comply with monitoring and enforcement of Covid prevention protocols throughout the resort, including current physical distancing requirement of 6’
• Continue to practice exceptional hygiene
• Wash hands frequently with soap and water
• Use hand sanitizer when you cannot wash your hands
• Report any confirmed COVID-19 exposure
• Immediately notify Timberline Management if you begin to experience flu-like symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 after leaving our facility
• Voice concerns, ask questions and seek clarification when necessary
• Any Guest who does not strictly adhere to the guidelines will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including suspension of their day ticket, Season Pass, or issuance of a Notice of Exclusion / Trespass.
Ski Area Guests:
Before coming to Timberline all skiers and riders will need to make a mandatory online reservation. This includes but is not limited to Timberline Pass Holders, Fusion Pass Holders, Subaru Pass Holders, pre-paid lift tickets, Cyber-Monday lift tickets, Black Friday lift tickets, etc. If you arrive at Timberline without an online reservation, even if you have a season pass or a pre-paid product you will not be allowed access. The online reservation process includes a Covid questionnaire.
During this initial phase of re-opening, ski area capacity will be limited by a daily reservation allotment. Reservations cannot be made more than 24 hours in advance and are sold on a first-come-first-served basis. Operations may be limited or modified at any time in response to changing circumstances. There will be absolutely no refunds or rain checks.
The ski area will be open from 9am-3pm, weather permitting.
Upon your arrival at Timberline, there will be a mandatory Check Point stop. Please do not arrive at the Check Point before 8am. A Timberline representative will confirm your reservation, provide ski area access instructions and dashboard display documentation, and then direct you to the main parking lot.
A Timberline parking attendant will help with all parking. Please note, parking will not be allowed in the “shop” lot or “crescent”.
Lift lines will be managed with 6’ social distancing. Skiers and riders will be required to wear glasses or goggles, masks and gloves. You may ride the chairlifts with those you came with, ride single or ride double on opposite sides of the chair. It will be the guests’ responsibility to ride the chairlift however they feel comfortable. Simply notify the lift attendant of your intentions and Timberline will accommodate.
For the initial opening, there will be no terrain parks.
In order to minimize injuries and incidents, Timberline recommends only skilled skiers and riders visit. It is imperative guests ski and ride safely. Enjoy the ski area, but this is the time for restraint. Please be conservative and practice good judgment. We thank you in advance for respecting the responsibilities and operational parameters of our dedicated ski patrol and first responders. Visitors presenting flu-like symptoms will be treated in an emergency only.