The Carl's Jr. restaurant in Happy Valley was robbed Friday morning.
The restaurant is located at 14665 SE Sunnyside Rd. in Happy Valley.
The Carl's Jr. had just opened for business when the suspect entered the restaurant and displayed a knife. As seen in the above-linked surveillance video, the suspect forced the employees to give him money and then fled the restaurant in an unknown direction.
Clackamas County Sheriff's Office deputies also responded and searched for the suspect. The suspect was not located.
Happy Valley PD is conducting a thorough investigation, and the crime scene is being processed with the help of Sheriff's Office Computer Forensics Unit (CFU) technicians.
The suspect is described as follows:
• White male
• Age unknown
• Between 5'11'' and 6' tall.
• Heavyset -- approximately 240-250 lbs.
• Covered his face with a dark-colored ski mask
• Wearing a grey sweatshirt with a dark t-shirt underneath, jeans, gloves, and dark shoes
• Witnesses described the suspect as having short white facial hair