The ramp from eastbound U.S. 30 to southbound Interstate 405 will close at 10 p.m. Monday for inspection of the Fremont Bridge.
The ramp is scheduled to re-open by 5 a.m. Tuesday, June 11.
The bridge inspections will bring additional closures this week. Under federal law, bridges undergo inspection every two years.
This inspection work is unrelated to the I-405 Ramps Project, which will close ramps along I-405 this summer along both the north and south side of the Fremont Bridge.
Here is the closure schedule for bridge inspections.
• Eastbound U.S. 30 ramp to I-405 southbound will close from 10 p.m., Monday, June 10 to 5 a.m., Tuesday, June 11.
• The full top deck of I-405 southbound on the Fremont Bridge and the I-405 southbound ramp to U.S. 30 west will close from 10 p.m., Tuesday, June 11 to 5 a.m., Wednesday, June 12.
• Northbound I-405 north to U.S. 30 westbound will close from 10 p.m., Wednesday, June 12 to 5 a.m., Thursday, June 13.
• The full bottom deck of I-405 northbound on the Fremont Bridge and the ramp from U.S. 30 east to I-405 north will close nightly from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Thursday, June 13 through Sunday morning, June 16.
Upcoming closures for the I-405 Ramps Project include:
• Single lane closures on the northbound I-405 off-ramp to North Kerby Avenue and the North Cook/North Kerby on-ramp to I-405 south from Monday, June 10 to Thursday, June 13.