Clark County Public Health is continuing its measles outbreak investigation. Since Jan. 1, we have identified 34 confirmed cases and nine suspect cases. Public Health has also identified several new locations where people may have been exposed to measles.
Clark County Public Health is urging anyone who has been exposed at an identified location and believes they have symptoms of measles to call their health care provider prior to visiting the medical office to make a plan that avoids exposing others in the waiting room. People who believe they have symptoms of measles should not go directly to medical offices, urgent care centers or emergency departments (unless experiencing a medical emergency) without calling in advance.
Here are the new locations where people may have been exposed to measles:
Health care facilities:
- Kaiser Orchards Medical Office, 7101 NE 137th Ave., Vancouver from 1:55 to 6:10 pm Monday, Jan. 14.
- The Vancouver Clinic Salmon Creek, 2525 NE 139th St., Vancouver:
- 8:15 am to noon Friday, Jan. 18
- 4:30 to 9:30 pm Wednesday, Jan. 23
- Vancouver Division of Children, Youth and Families, 907 Harney St., Vancouver from 12:15 to 5:15 pm Friday, Jan. 18.
- Golden Corral, 11801 NE Fourth Plain Blvd., Vancouver from 4 to 9 pm Saturday, Jan. 19.
- Vancouver Women, Infant and Children (WIC) office, 5411 E. Mill Plain Blvd., Vancouver from 2:50 to 6:15 pm Wednesday, Jan. 23.
- Tower Mall public areas (entrances, hallways), 5411 E. Mill Plain Blvd., Vancouver from 2:50 to 6:15 pm Wednesday, Jan. 23.