Offering over 1,800 cash prizes, tickets for the Oregon Lottery’s 11th annual St. Patrick’s Day Raffle?"? are now on sale. Each St. Patrick’s Day ticket costs $10.
The St. Patrick’s Day Raffle offers the best odds of any Oregon Lottery game of winning $1 million.
Prizes for the St. Patrick’s Day Raffle include:
- One $1 million top prize
- 300 prizes of $500
- 1,500 prizes of $100
The Lottery will release the winning numbers at 5 a.m., Friday, Mar. 15. To check the winning numbers for the St. Patrick’s Day Raffle, players can go to www.oregonlottery.org or visit a participating Oregon Lottery retail location.
Players can also use the Lottery’s new smart phone application March 15 to check if their Raffle ticket is a winner. The new apps can be found on the Apple or Android app stores. Lottery games are not available for purchase on the mobile app.
The $500 and $100 prize winners can claim their prizes at any Oregon Lottery retail location. The $1 million prize winner must come to the Lottery office in Salem to claim their prize.
Overall odds of winning a prize are 1 in 138.8.
- The 2009 St. Patrick’s Day Raffle was the Lottery’s first Raffle game
- Chuck Mikes of Camas, WA was the first $1 million top prize winner
- The 2019 St. Patrick’s Day Raffle is the 11th St. Patrick’s Day Raffle
- The 2010 Thanksgiving Raffle doubled the number of tickets and prizes offering 500,000 tickets and two $1 million top prizes
- Since 2009, the Lottery has offered 18 Raffle games: St. Patrick’s Day Raffle (11), Thanksgiving Raffle (4), 4th of July Raffle (2), and Halloween Raffle (1)
The Oregon Lottery reminds players to always sign the back of their lottery tickets, regardless of the game. In the event of winning a jackpot, they should consult with a trusted financial planner or similar professional to develop a plan for their winnings. Prize winners of more than $50,000 should contact the Lottery office to schedule an appointment to claim their prize.
Source: Oregon Lottery