Two women were injured in a two-alarm NE Portland triplex fire Wednesday morning.
Portland Fire & Rescue says the fire started in the unit of a home that had been converted into a triplex on Northeast Clackamas Street near Northeast 26th Avenue.
Three women were rescued from the burning unit. One of the women was taken to a hospital with third-degree burns. Another woman suffered minor injuries and a third woman made it out safely and wasn't hurt.
Fire crews say there were no smoke detectors in the home.
The cause of the fire was from an unattended candle.