On Tuesday, July 3, 2018, deputies from the Benton County Sheriff’s Office arrested Laurie Ramsey, 41, of Philomath, in connection with a fatal single vehicle collision that occurred on June 24, 2018.
Ramsey was booked into the Benton County Jail and released on bail.
The crash took place on Mary’s River Estates Road near Philomath, which resulted in serious injuries to Laurie Ramsey and her eight-year-old daughter. Her five-year-old daughter was killed in the crash.
Laurie Ramsey was charged with the following crimes:
- Manslaughter in the First Degree
- Manslaughter in the Second Degree
- Assault in the Second Degree
- Assault in the Third Degree
- Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants
Photo below: Laurie Ramsey