Based on information learned during robbery investigations in Portland, Milwaukie and Gresham, detectives from the three jurisdictions believe 19-year-old Lamarr Juan Luster Jr, 20-year-old Kobe Branden Cordray, 18-year-old Antonio Trayvontae Montgomery, and 17-year-old Angelo Dewayne Luster are responsible for multiple armed robberies in the Portland metropolitan area.
Investigators dubbed the group the "Track Suit Bandits," because they wore matching track suits during several of the armed robberies they are suspected of perpetrating.
Antonio T. Montgomery was arrested on January 12, 2018, during a traffic stop near Southeast 102nd Avenue and Southeast Pine Street. During the traffic stop, Montgomery was found to be in possession of two firearms. Montgomery was lodged at the Multnomah County Jail on two counts each of Unlawful Possession of a Firearm, Possession of a Loaded Firearm in the City of Portland, and Carry Concealed.
Lamarr J. Luster Jr, Kobe B. Cordray and Angelo D. Luster were arrested on Sunday, January 21, 2018, shortly after they are suspected of robbing the Neighborhood Market, located at 9061 Northeast Sandy Boulevard. (Note: This arrest was previously released: https://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/news/read.cfm?id=118823 )
Antonio T. Montgomery, Lamarr J. Luster Jr, Kobe B. Cordray and Angelo D. Luster are suspected of being involved in armed robberies at the following locations:
- Rounders (1509 Northeast 181st Avenue, Gresham, OR) on December 9, 2017, at 1:03 a.m.
- Little Store (2936 Southeast Washington Street, Milwaukie, OR) on January 2, 2018, at 7:30 p.m.
- Smokers Zone (15400 Southeast Powell Boulevard, Portland, OR) on January 2, 2018, at 8:30 p.m.
- Roll Your Own (15801 Southeast Division Street, Portland, OR) on January 2, 2018, at 8:53 p.m.
- Sunny Corner Market (5010 Southeast Monroe Street, Milwaukie, OR) on January 12, 2018, at 1:31 a.m.
Lamarr J. Luster Jr, Kobe B. Cordray and Angelo D. Luster are suspected of being involved in armed robberies at the following locations:
- All Stop Pipe and Tobacco (14407 Southeast Division Street, Portland, OR) on January 16, 2018, at 7:09 p.m.
- Food King (2909 Northeast Prescott Street) on January 21, 2018, at 7:04 p.m.
- Neighbor Market (9061 Northeast Sandy Boulevard) on January 21, 2018, at 8:14 p.m.
Charges regarding these robberies are expected in the coming days against Antonio T. Montgomery, Lamarr J. Luster Jr, Kobe B. Cordray and Angelo D. Luster in Multnomah and Clackamas Counties
Anyone with information about these robberies or the "Tracksuit Bandits" should contact:
Portland Police Bureau Robbery Detail Detective William Winters at 503-823-0466 or William.Winters@portlandoregon.gov
Gresham Police Department Detective Tim Snider at 503-793-2404 or Tim.Snider@greshamoregon.gov
Milwaukie Police Department Detective Tony Cereghino at 503-519-5627 or Tony.Cereghino@milwaukieoregon.gov