The woman ended up in the emergency room after her pet ball python got stuck in the woman’s gauged earlobe.
Ashley Glawe tells CNN that she was holding the snake when it dove into the hole in her ear. Glawe says she tried to get him out, and knew she couldn’t remove the python without hurting him.
Glawe had to go to the ER after the fire department tried to help.
Medics applied a lube to slide the snake out of the hole in Glawe’s ear. The python was not hurt and doing just fine.
Glawe shared photos on the python stuck in her ear on social media. Her post on Facebook has gone viral, with over 32,000 shares and 23,000 likes.